Help your staff be clear about environmental change with our environmental awareness training
Employee engagement in environmental awareness, energy efficiency and carbon reduction can help change behaviour in the workplace, reduce unnecessary energy consumption and cut your organisation's carbon emissions. According to the : "Staff behavioural change could help you reduce energy costs by at least 10% and produce quick returns."
西甲直播吧 short training session includes:
- An introduction for non-scientists to climate science, the carbon cycle and fossil fuels.
- An overview of the environmental legislation and laws that affect your business.
- The significance of personal actions, including waste minimisation, recycling, water conservation, personal transport, and energy-saving hints and tips.
- How to continue the momentum, with ideas around setting environmental targets and changing staff behaviour.
The course is suitable for workers at all levels and will ensure that all your staff are aware of the importance of considering the environment in relation to financial sustainability. In particular, it benefits organisations that do not have Environmental Champions, but can also be used to support the work of existing Champions.
If you are interested in more in-depth environmental training, this package can be combined with our Energy Champions training to provide an in-depth course to ‘green’ your office.
Benefits of our environmental awareness training to your organisation
- Flexible training to suit your aims and objectives in relation to your organisation’s CSR or sustainability policies.
- Interactive sessions for up to 25 staff per 1.5-hour session.
- Training delivered at your premises, saving staff time and expenditure.
- Increases recognition of how climate change could impact your organisation and its services.
- Reinforces how much operational costs fall with more efficient energy use.
- Increases staff responsiveness to existing Environmental Champions.
- Helps you achieve accreditation (for example, ISO:9001/14001) or roll-out a new initiative.
- Helps with your statutory obligations and responsibilities.
- Tailored to your particular workplace, with the inclusion of your organisation's energy consumption data, if it's available.
- Participants will identify areas where they can see scope for carbon reductions.
- Encourages staff to think about savings that could be made at both a departmental and personal level.
Environmental awareness, energy efficiency and carbon reduction in business is increasingly being seen as a way to reduce costs and become more financially stable. 西甲直播吧 introductory course will demonstrate to your staff the impact they have on the planet and ensure long-lasting environmental awareness.